Fall Maintenance Tips
Today is the first day of fall and it's time to get your building prepared for the change of weather! It's important to give your business this special attention to ensure you are doing what you can to minimize issues and keep your business running at full speed.
Check out these Fall Maintenance Tips:
- Check smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and first aid kits.
- Clean your chimney & fireplace of soot and other obstructions
- Check your window seals and check for any cracks and drafts they may be coming throw
- Wrap your indoor pipes to insulate and help prevent freezing
- Inspect your roof for any damages, leaks or weak spots
- Inspect your HVAC and heating system to ensure they are working properly
- Stock up on supplies you may need for employees or other members of your buildings
- Finish season outdoor maintenance and remove dangerous branches that could affect your building