If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (804) 378-2323

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Golf Club Kitchen Fire

This local golf club called in SERVPRO of Chesterfield to clean up the aftermath of a fire that started in the kitchen. A rag caught on fire and was dropped on a rubber mat which created a lot of smoke and soot damage throughout the building. Our crews were called in to clean the building from top to bottom and address the damages. They also were cleaning all the contents, making sure the smoke and soot were removed from every affected item and piece of furniture.