Similarities Between Military and Working at SERVPRO
Here at SERVPRO of Chesterfield and SERVPRO of Tri-Cities, Plus we understand that the transition from military service to the workforce back at home isn’t always the easiest. SERVPRO strives to be a company that supports our service men and women in every way we can. Check out our list below to discover how working for SERVPRO can relate back to your military experience.
- SERVPRO takes teamwork and leadership seriously.
- We are constantly training, and our employees learn new skills every day.
- The employee structure and path to progression are clear and excellence in service is rewarded – There are many opportunities for advancement if you put in the work.
- Every day is different, each job comes with its own set of challenges and no two are alike.
- The physical and mental challenges of the jobs will help keep you engaged and motivated.
You’ve served your country, now you can come work at SERVPRO and serve your local community, helping others get their lives back on track after disaster strikes.