Tips To Prevent Mold In Your Home
During the hotter months, mold is more likely to show up and thrive in these hot temperatures. It's important to notes these tips so you're not dealing with mold growth in your home.
- Always use your air conditioner on days that reach up to 77 degrees
- if some rooms in your home tend to have a high humidity rate, purchase a dehumidifier to reduce the moisture in the room
- Keep an eye out for moisture or condensation on your air ducts
- Make sure windows and doors are completely closed when it rains to prevent water from soaking in the floors and windowsills
- Check for leaks in your roof to prevent mold growth from sitting water
Contact SERVPRO of Chesterfield and SERVPRO of Tri-Cities Plus if you see signs of mold in your home. 804.378.2323.