Residential Kitchen Fire
This customer experienced fire and smoke damage from a pressure cooker exploding in their kitchen. Everything was affected such as the walls, ceilings, counter tops, cabinets, flooring contents in kitchen, hallway, living room. The microwave above stove top was damaged, as well as the stove top. There were dents in the fridge from objects hitting them. There was food/beans all over the place as well as glass. Our SERVPRO of Chesterfield team quickly responded to cleanup the damage and get this kitchen back up and running as soon as possible. We are always available or 24/7 emergency fire services.