Recent Before & After Photos

Apartment Water Damage


This apartment experienced a water damage after a toilet overflowed on the 2nd floor affecting the whole floor. The carpet & wood flooring were both sa... READ MORE



Hotel Water Damage


This hotel had an HVAC leak with visible growth present. Approximately a 20x20 area was affected with water damage and mold damage. The ceiling was affected wit... READ MORE



School Experienced Water Intrusion During Storm


This high school's lower level band room experienced an intrusion of rainwater after a sever thunderstorm struck. Rain water seeped into the room saturating the... READ MORE



Water Heater Causes Damage


This residential water damage occurred from a water heater. The customer's water heater in his attic had a leak and went into the walls, through the s... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage in Kitchen


This customer experienced an extensive fire damage after it started on the stove in the kitchen. The fire, soot and smoke affected the entire unit of this apart... READ MORE



Residential Kitchen Fire


This customer experienced fire and smoke damage from a pressure cooker exploding in their kitchen. Everything was affected such as the walls, ceilings, counter ... READ MORE



Assisted Living - Water Damage After A Storm


This assisted living facility experienced a water damage after a thunderstorm rolled through and rain water leaked into the building. They quickly called the SE... READ MORE



Ceiling Damage After Storm


This tenant for a property local management company experienced a water damage to his ceiling after a heavy thunderstorm. The rainwater seeped through the roof ... READ MORE



Commercial Fire and Water Damage in Retail Store


This Chesterfield commercial retail store experienced a significant fire and water damage. A light bulb caught on fire in the men's restroom causing the sprinkl... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage to Ceiling


The homeowner noticed water damage in a bedroom of her home and then discovered the ceiling appeared wet. The carpet and furniture were affected in th... READ MORE